I'm sure you've heard the old adage if you keep doing the same thing you'll keep getting the same results. Unfortunately, most of us aren't listening when it comes to our health.
How many times have you thought to yourself you need to eat better or exercise more? If you don't change anything in your lifestyle 90 days from now you will feel the same as you do right now ...... or maybe worse.
Do you realize five of the leading ten causes of illness and death (coronary heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes, and atherosclerosis) are associated with diet ? Not to mention high blood pressure, obesity, dental diseases, osteoporosis, and gastrointestinal diseases are also related to dietary causes.
YOU have control over your diet. And what you eat MATTERS!
Everything you eat eventually makes up every cell in your body.
I'll say it again. What you eat matters.
- Researchers with Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center and the Shanghai Cancer Institute in China have discovered a possible link between a diet rich in certain vegetables and a decreased risk for breast cancer. The study appears in the March issue of the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
- The World Health Organisation feels 70% of ALL cancer could be prevented with nutrition.
- The Lewin Group http://www.lewin.com/ has done a study showing sickness and chronic disease can be dramatically reduced by supplementing with nutritional supplements.
- In 2002 the AMA in their Journal of the American Medical Association recommended everyone supplement their diet with a multi-nutrition product.
- A Harvard study of more than 87,000 female nurses ages 34 to 59 found a 41% reduction in heart disease risk among those who took vitamin E supplements for at least two years.
- A study of almost 40,000 male health professionals ages 40 to 75 found a 37% lower risk of heart disease among those who took daily vitamin E supplements of at least 100 IU for more than two years.
- A National Institute of Aging study of 11,000 elderly people found those who used vitamins C and E supplements had a 53% reduction in mortality from heart disease and a 42% reduction in death from all causes, compared with non-users.
And most of all consider this:
An important video lecture by Dr Dean Ornish --- very short but very important! Unfortunately they elected to attach a short trailer about pangea day on this video ..... if it plays first its very short ..... hit play again and you'll get Dr Ornish's video.... it's well worth the few minutes. http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/252 This was life-changing research!
Surely what Dr Ornish had to say made you do a double take! Poor lifestyle choices can turn on bad genes. By proactively choosing a healthy lifestyle you may keep bad genes from turning on.
Are you aware the Journal of the American Medical Association and the United States Department of Agriculture have admitted that today's produce no longer has enough nutrients to keep us healthy? They've even recommended everyone supplement their diet with a multi-nutrition product.
So what are you going to do? How are you going to feel 90 days from now?
I'm hoping you're going to choose to live your BEST life!
Don't forget I'm here ready to help you.